The BD-11 Valor Fitness Hard Power rack is the perfect unit for the
HARD CORE POWER LIFTER. Built using 2.5" x 2.5" 12 gauge steel frame,
the BD-11 offers multiple options. 1. Squat Rack: Rated for 650 lbs of
weight. The BD-11 has 2 solid steel safety chrome bars for added
support. 4 bars supports are supplied for a variety of bar adjustment
heights. Recommendation is to perform the squats and bench press inside
the cage for added safety measures.
2. Pull up station: Allows user to focus on "pulling" muscle workout
and not just the pushing motion found in bench press.
3. Add a variety of utility benches, like the Valor DG-1 stationary
bench, and you can now focus on military presses.
Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the
over-all frame structure.
• Main Frame: 60mm x 60mm x 2.0mm
• Assembled dimensions L 44" x W 48" x H 82"
• 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports.
• 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety bars
• 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18" to 68"
• Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
• Carton 1 size/weight: 86" x 15" x 7" / 97 lbs
• Carton 2 size/weight: 49" x 15" x 8" / 66 lbs
Christian's Fitness Factory • 409 Granite Run Dr. • Lancaster, PA 17601
P - (717) 207-7171 •
"CrossFit™ is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc.
Any mention of the word CrossFit is for identification of the style of workout only.
Christian's Fitness Factory is in no way affiliated with CrossFit, Inc.